During the implementation, the product “1C: Enterprise. Production Enterprise Management” was successfully adapted to the customer’s requirements, and new functionality was added, which allows to automate problem areas of production. Innovations relate to warehouse accounting, production accounting.
Particular attention is paid to operational document management. The universal mechanism of storage of additional characteristics of operative reception – transfer of liquids containing alcohol is added. The node “central accounting base of plants” was added to the previously distributed information system.
Within all nodes:
– uniform directories are used;
– document exchange is configured;
– added the ability to convert document types when exchanging;
– the possibility of direct exchange between nodes without direct connection in the distribution system;
– added the ability to instantly exchange “factory-warehouse”
Products that are implemented.
- Wholesale trade and distribution
- Transport, logistics, warehouse
- Financial sector
- IFRS Accounting
- Salary calculation
- Production Management (MES, APS)
- Personnel Management (HRM)
- 100 and more